Ask Governor Little to Veto Harmful Medicaid Expansion Bill
Use the email tool below to send a message to Governor Little asking him please to veto the harmful Medicaid Expansion bill sitting on his desk.
• This bill places barriers on recipients' ability to access the health care they need.
• This legislation will likely result in costly litigation. Work reporting requirements have been determined illegal by a federal court.
• The additional bureaucracy created does not expand Medicaid with "the lightest touch of government" as Governor Little asked.
• These added barriers will cost taxpayers millions of additional dollars to implement Medicaid expansion in this way.
• Changes to the Medicaid expansion law would require multiple, complicated, federal waiver requests and divert resources from the work of implementing Medicaid expansion.