AARP SMS Message Terms and Conditions
1. You have agreed to receive periodic text, picture or video messages from us related to the messaging program to which you subscribed.
2. You will be responsible for your wireless carrier's standard messaging and data rates for each message you send to us and for each message we send to you.
4. You should assume that any content contained in our messages is subject to copyright and trademark protection. You may copy or distribute content in our messages only for non-commercial use. No other use of our content is authorized.
5. We may terminate our messaging program at any time, with or without advance notice.
6. All content in our messaging program is appropriate for ages 13 years and older. If you are under the age of 13 years you may not subscribe to our messaging programs. If you are between the ages of 13 and 18, you may only subscribe to our messaging programs under the supervision of a parent or legal guardian who agrees to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
7. You can get help with your messaging program by texting "HELP" to the relevant short code or by replying "HELP" to our message.
8. You can cancel your messaging program by texting "STOP" to the relevant short code or by replying "STOP" to our message.
For additional information:
Email us at AARPmember@aarp.org
Call us at 1-888-OUR-AARP (1-888-687-2277)
Write to us at AARP Membership Center
3200 E. Carson St.
Lakewood, CA 90712