Participate in Social Security for All Generations Call-In Day!
Cutting Social Security to reduce a deficit it didn't cause will unfairly burden our children and grandchildren.
Make your call TODAY, and urge your senators not to cut Social Security to reduce the deficit.
Calling is easy, and only takes a minute. Here's what you need to do:
- Enter your phone number in the form below.
- In a few seconds you will receive a phone call from AARP. Simply answer the phone to connect to your senator's office.
- A staff person will answer the phone. Tell that person where you're calling from, and that you are concerned that President Obama's Fiscal Commission is considering changes to Social Security and you strongly urge your senator not to cut Social Security to reduce the deficit.
- Most calls will end there. However, if you like, you can add that:
- Social Security is vital to all generations and Congress must fight to strengthen it for your children, grandchildren, and all future generations.
- Social Security has not contributed one penny to the federal deficit and shouldn't be used to fix a problem it didn't cause.
- Once you've ended your call, click here to tell us how it went!